You need an IT infrastructure for your mission-critical data.
But you don't want the capital expense of building and staffing your own facility.
Let AgilityCOLO's trusted experts and formidable facility handle your data. We can manage Colocation, Disaster Recovery, and Datacenter operations while you concentrate on what drives your business forward.
Services and Control for Your Needs
Maintain complete control of your hardware or leverage AgilityCOLO's various levels of managed services to fit your specific needs.
All racks are secured, locked, and monitored by video surveillance. They're accessible to your team 24/7/365. With AgilityCOLO, your equipment is secure and available. Always.
Secure Data Storage Using our Facility, Your Gear
Since 2007, AgilityCOLO has provided 24/7/365 secure data storage, data backup, application hosting, colocation, and business continuity services to hundreds of clients.
We custom built and operate our standalone SOC 2 Type 2 datacenter facility, located just north of downtown Milwaukee.
Keep your data safe even in the most extreme weather conditions.
We Designed and built the AgilityCOLO data center to last. Our standalone facility has a full masonry exterior construction designed as a building inside of a building, complete with two roofs. If a storm takes off one roof, another roof below protects the equipment inside.
Our site was specifically chosen to avoid natural and manmade disasters and other modern day threats while providing convenient access to clients in the Midwest.
Our facility's structural features include:
- 26,870 sq. ft. total building space
- Two redundant roofs with building-in-a-building data center construction
- 24/7/365 remote monitoring of data center infrastructure
- Cubicles and other workspaces for customer use
- Loading dock
- Pre-engineered for expansion to double capacity
- 4,900 sq. ft. raised floor data center retail space
- 4,100 sq. ft. unoccupied concrete floor space
- Three independant electrical switching, UPS, and NetPOP rooms isolated from the data center
- Six offices and meeting rooms available for customer use
- Full masonry construction
- Secured on-site storage
A Controlled Environment with Conditioned Power and Superior Connectivity
Our data center features a precision-controlled environment. Its HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+1 redundant to ensure that environmental conditions within the facility and that the racks themselves maintain optimal temperatures.
Our facility also features advanced fire detection and an automatic FE25 fire-suppression system. Conditioned power and cooling systems ensure that things run smoothly while staying cool.